Why You Should Use Us
We’ll be blunt. If you find someone with more experience at lower cost, hire ‘em. You’ve struck gold.
What yardstick will you use to see how we measure up?
- We’ve been in business since 1998.
- We’ve served over a hundred clients. Among them are some names you know. America Online, McKinsey & Co., New England Journal of Medicine, and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, just to name a few.
- We’ve developed hundreds upon hundreds of campaigns. Heck, it might even be more than a thousand. Just thinking about it makes our heads hurt. (Please pass the aspirin.) Tell us what you’re trying to do; we’ll show you relevant examples of our work.
- We’ve spoken at over forty conferences or workshops across the U.S. and around the world.
- We’ve written over 200 articles in publications such as B-to-B, ClickZ, DM News, iMarketing News, and MarketingProfs.
- Our founder and creative director, Kim MacPherson, wrote “Permission-Based Email Marketing That Works!” published by Dearborn Trade. Seth Godin, the father of permission marketing, rated this book as one of the best resources of its kind.
No matter how you define experience, we have what it takes. Let’s talk: